Welcome to Sandinepal...

WELCOME TO SANDINEPAL Please feel free to Comment.

06 March 2012

I hate holi and all those motherfuckers.......


Trust me..... i m not the kind of person who uses this f- word frequently but there's no other word that can well describe these idiot, stupid, psycho people wid the sickest of mentality....  I just cant get my head off todays incident........ Holi - a festival that is believed to spread friendship and unite everyone and make everyones life colorful...WTH....stop spreading the fuckin shitty message 'cuz this festival does just the opposite of its definition,... it does not spread friendship or happiness with ur friend or wid strangers... keep yourself alert and beware for even ur friends may turn into ur enemy on this crazily auspicious day........ what festival of colors n happiness.. they are all bullshit..... let me share an incident i came across wid today... well, let me tell u this is not a new kind of incident for me.. for every year holi always gives me an unforgettable bitter n most bitter of the memories....but this year went worst...n  when i said holi .. it did not meant just the day of holi as mentioned by the calendar but i mean weeks before .....that when kathmanduites  celebrate the festival wid lolas on their hands every year....... holi  is supposed or believed or said to be(this many words because i dont believe them at all) a festival of victory of good over evil... this is the day when prahlad and holika were both on fire but only holika was burnt and only she died for prahlad was saved by the saviour lord bishnu because as legends have it prahlad was  bishnu bhakta( a good and kind hearted boy)n holika for being devil was burnt and dead........ hah...wid the kind of holi people especially in kathmandu are celebrating, i feel as if they will save their dear holika by throwing lolas and lolas of water on fire n prevent her from burning to death....by throwing dirty waters to almost everyone passing by.. the stupidest of boys and not to forget mentioning their seniors (by which i mean everyone their parents, uncles, brothers) who are always there to encourage and clap for their great deeds ... yeah throw lola.. throw water.. there she goes.. hey u missed it...one more ......idiot ....stupid ..n ya no one can do anything about it.. well where's the law to prevent these kind of activities.. n even if there is who would follow it....for the ratio would be like a drop of water on ocean.. the evil , the bad, the false , the wrongs are always there   wid power, majority and illogical logic .....god... i so hate holi.. i cant even explain how much i hate holi..............now let me share todays incident of mine.. because if i have to talk about the negative aspects of holi .. i can go all night long....... btw.. today was my sisters birthday and also the worst and worst of the days of my life till date.... me and my friend.. we were heading towards patan to have treat.... n btw.. let me tell u today is not holi... its tomorrow and also i hate walkin in  the roads in days around or ahead of holi.. but i dont know why .. i always have something important to do that makes me walk and get hit by lolas...well.. as we were walking. someone threw  lola at us.. and that got hit at my bag. i was so damn angry....trust me there aint anything that would anger me more than the lolas.. even if someone spit at my face and say that i did it by mistake , i would believe him but lola.....god i jus cant control my anger..god i was so angry and so was my fren....so we went there and had a lil discussion.. there was a guy... (wouldnt mind telling he was more of a gay for he was busy throwing lola at other girls instead of spending time wid his girlfriend) , his mom probably and other of his local aunts...well i didnt want to talk much for my head was already about to explode with anger..my friend there scolded the guy and u may find it strange but the guy's mom was actually supporting her son for throwin lolas at us......may be she is too worried about her son not enjoying wid girls and she was kinda happy to see her son playing with other girls at least on holi.... wow.. mother and son...gr8 collaboration........we walked away frm there after that...but again the same guy threw lola at me now...... i dont think anyone can imagine the degree of my anger..... it was like....oh.. i could kill him.......i said who did u throw lola at?? and he replied a direct answer...YOU.... whoah!!!!! i could really really kill him for that answer.... no one can actually imagine my anger at that moment.......but good news... i didnt kill him.. i just slapped him on his face... and not to lie i got a slap back but i slapped him for good and he wasted his slap for his idiotic reasons....... 
now, tell me... is it a mistake to pass by the lola holders way? is it a mistake to walk  the road days before holi? or is it a mistake to have some important works to do for which we have to walk from home to the same road where some irrational people are busy throwing lola?? or is it a mistake to slap him ????? i dont know others answer but my answer is NO and yes i felt great to have slapped the son of a bitch at his face...... by which i m insulting both the son and the mother for their kind of behaviour.......... 
kathmandu is full of  most irrational, unethical, moralless people ... and these lolas and lola throwers are the end product of them and their mentality........... my day went worst... i dont know if i am supposed to write it on my blog... or wat u readers may be thinking but hey isn't blogging about writing out your head, heart and mind out... thats what i did.,... i had a total mood off today.... my head jus cant take that incident out of it... but trust me .. it feels a little light headed and light hearted to share the incident...... and for the guay.......f*** off .........n thanks to all my readers for being wid me.... .... and i will always hate HOLI because the festival is never gonna change for good........................




1 comment:

Please leave your comment ......

ab

adbrite ad